Is Omnipod right for me?
Omnipod® was designed to simplify life with diabetes. From parents struggling to manage a child’s insulin needs, to adults who’ve written off pumps altogether, Omnipod can simplify life™ with 3 days (up to 72 hours) of continuous, tubeless insulin delivery with no multiple daily injections.
97% would recommend Omnipod to a friend
Covered by Medicare Part D and most insurance plans:
Unlike traditional tubed pumps, Omnipod products may be covered by your private pharmacy plan or Medicare Part D. Omnipod DASH® is the only pump eligible by Medicare for people with insulin requiring Type 2 diabetes.
Why Omnipod is used by thousands of people with both Type 1 and Type 2 insulin requiring diabetes:
- The Pod: It’s a tubeless, wearable delivery device that can eliminate up to 14 injections with 1 Pod*. Leave the multiple daily injections and tangled tubes behind.
- The Math: Take yourself out of the mealtime equations. Use the built-in bolus calculator and CalorieKing® food library (English only) with carb counts and other nutritional information.
- The Apps: With Omnipod DASH, you can view all your insulin data on your own smartphone through Omnipod DISPLAY™ and share it seamlessly with your doctor by integrating with the Insulet Provided Glooko App.
Why Omnipod DASH is the #1 prescribed insulin management system for kids‡:
- The Pod: It’s durable, tubeless, and discreet, so kids—and their friends—can forget all about it.
- The PDM: Wireless control means you can deliver insulin from the kitchen, the front seat, the Man Cave, or the She Shed§.
- The Apps: Omnipod VIEW™ lets the parents, school nurse, soccer coach, and other caregivers monitor a child’s insulin.
§ The DASH PDM must be within 5 feet of the Pod to give a bolus.
Diabetes takes a back seat
As an active teenager, Biren didn’t want diabetes to dictate his plans. Omnipod DASH has made diabetes less front and center in his life. Click below to watch his story and hear from others like you.
If you’re a person who does any type of activity, this is the best pump to get. It’s pretty amazing.
Podder™ since 2016
Want to try Omnipod for yourself?
Try our no-commitment, free 30-day Omnipod DASH® trial♢, or connect with an Omnipod Specialist first. Let’s begin by checking your eligibility and coverage benefits.