Stay ahead of the curve and Upgrade your Omnipod®
Omnipod technology is constantly advancing, and you deserve to have the latest and greatest version of insulin management that fits your lifestyle. After connecting with your doctor and determining if a newer version of Omnipod is right for you, upgrading is easy, and can be done online with your Omnipod account login. With your upgrade, you will receive:
- FREE Omnipod DASH touchscreen Personal Diabetes Manager – at no cost with your first box of Pods.
- Get started from home with online video training. You may also request one-on-one training if needed.
Upgrade your Omnipod with a few keystrokes
Upgrading your Omnipod System is easy. After connecting with your doctor and determining if a newer version of Omnipod is right for you, you can upgrade by following these 3 easy steps:
- Visit our portal via the link below and sign in with your Omnipod account information
- Confirm your doctor and insurance information to verify your eligibility and coverage, and to obtain a new prescription.
- Once your coverage is confirmed, pick up your new Omnipod at your nearest pharmacy or have it shipped directly to your home if delivery is available to you.
We’ve got you covered
Omnipod is the only pump available through the pharmacy. When you visit the portal and provide your health insurance information, we’ll contact your insurance provider(s) to determine your benefits and next steps. Omnipod DASH comes with no commitment or long term contract:
- No 4-year lock-in period, contract or obligation as there is with most other insulin pumps
- No switching restrictions—if you don’t love your new Omnipod, you can switch at any time
- No cost for the Omnipod DASH PDM with your first box of Pods.
Start your upgrade today by checking your coverage for an Omnipod DASH.
Discover the latest Omnipod system
Omnipod DASH® Insulin Management System
No multiple daily injections. Simplified mealtime math. Built-in dosage calculations. The Pod can be worn almost anywhere you’d inject and carries up to 3 days (72 hours) of insulin. Features include:
- Tubeless, wearable, waterproof*
- Wireless touchscreen controller
- Software updates over WIFI—stay plugged in without the plug
Ready to upgrade?
Join other Omnipod users who have chosen to replace their existing system with the latest innovative technology from Omnipod. Whether your doctor recommends or prescribes Omnipod DASH, we’ll help you make upgrading easy.
Or, if you have questions, our team is here to help. Speak with an Omnipod Specialist by calling 1-800-591-3455, option 4 (Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 8:00pm ET).