Real Stories of lives made simpler.
Thousands of Omnipod® users remember what life was like before discovering the tubeless, wearable insulin Pod. Check out real stories of how Omnipod has made meaningful differences, both big and small.
Omnipod 5 Automated Insulin Delivery System Testimonials
Omnipod® 5 User Testimonial: Meet Alvin and Mattie
Omnipod® 5 User Testimonial: Meet Morgan
Omnipod® 5 User Testimonial: Meet Dwight and Gracie
[The] Omnipod® 5 has allowed me to get a good night sleep. That's the first time I can say that in a long time.
Podder since 2017
I tried my first demo Pod at a lake. None of my friends even noticed.
Podder since 2015
I have the freedom to do everything I did before I went on insulin.
Podder since 2019
I’m now the driver of my disease instead of a passenger.
Podder since 2012
97% of users would recommend to a friend
#1 prescribed insulin management system for kids
Reviews from the diabetes community
"My daughter Arden has been wearing an Omnipod everyday since 2006 and it has been a constant friend in her life with diabetes. Consistent. Tubeless. Worry-free.
Because Omnipod is tubeless, my daughter's activities are never a problem. Arden loves sports, so not having to worry about her insulin pump during a softball game or swimming is huge! Omnipod also makes everyday things, like bathing, much easier because she doesn't have to disconnect."
- Juicebox podcast host Scott Benner
Available products subject to current insurance coverage and product indication for use. Insulet can only support onboarding for those customers within the product indication.
The Omnipod® 5 System is currently indicated for use by individuals with type 1 diabetes, 2 years of age and older. Omnipod DASH is intended for subcutaneous delivery of insulin at set and variable rates for the management of diabetes mellitus in persons requiring insulin. Feel free to contact your doctor regarding all products that might be right for you.
The Omnipod 5 System is intended for single patient, home use and requires a prescription. The Omnipod 5 System is compatible with the following U-100 insulins: NovoLog®, Humalog®, and Admelog®.
Refer to the Omnipod® 5 Automated Insulin Delivery System User Guide and www.omnipod.com/safety for complete safety information including indications, contraindications, warnings, cautions, and instructions. Warning: DO NOT start to use the Omnipod 5 System or change settings without adequate training and guidance from a healthcare provider. Initiating and adjusting settings incorrectly can result in over-delivery or under-delivery of insulin, which could lead to hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia.
†Omnipod DASH® 30-Day Free Trial
Terms and Conditions
1. Program Eligibility
Eligibility criteria: Subject to program limitations and terms and conditions, the Omnipod DASH 30-day Free Trial Program (the “Program”) is open to patients who have a valid Omnipod DASH prescription and who have commercial or private insurance, including plans available through state and federal healthcare exchanges. The Program is open only to new Pod Therapy patients coming from multiple daily injections or tubed pumps only who have not previously used Omnipod® 5, Omnipod DASH or Omnipod Insulin Management System.
This offer is not valid for participants whose Omnipod DASH prescription is paid for in whole or in part by Medicare, Medicaid, or any other federal or state programs, or where prohibited by law. Participants on certain commercial insurance plans may not be eligible. This offer is only valid in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. territories. Please contact Insulet Customer Support at 1-800-591-3455 for details.
2. Program Details
With this program, Participants may be eligible to receive a 30-day supply of Omnipod DASH products at no cost for them. Eligible participants have two (2) options, based on the following:
• A participant shall sign the 30-day Omnipod DASH Free Trial Acknowledgement through the appropriate platform provided by Insulet’s pharmacy partner.
• Once Insulet, or its pharmacy partner, has received the request, including a valid prescription for the Omnipod DASH Intro Kit and Omnipod DASH Pods, the participant’s benefits will be checked by Insulet or its pharmacy partner.
• If the benefits check results in a monthly copay equal to or below two hundred dollars ($200), then Insulet, or its pharmacy partner, shall issue a one-time only copay card to the participant, for a value equal to the out-of-pocket expenses the participant would have to pay for an Omnipod DASH 30-day initial shipment, in accordance with Section 3, below.
• If the benefits check result in a copay greater than two hundred dollars ($200), Insulet, or its authorized partners, shall arrange for the shipment of one (1) Omnipod DASH Intro Kit, in accordance with Section 4, below.
• For the purpose of clarity, the term “copay” shall encompass any out-of-pocket expense for one (1) month’s supply of Pods, including any deductible, copays and other out-of-pocket expenses that the participant would have to disburse to procure said supply of Pods.
• Any copay assistance may not apply to a participant’s health plan’s deductible if prohibited by state law or by a health plan.
Insulet reserves the right to change, amend or rescind this Program, in whole or in part, at any time.
3. Copay Card
Should participant be deemed eligible to receive an Omnipod DASH Copay Card, participant shall receive electronically one (1) Omnipod DASH Copay Card, valid for a single use, in the amount required for the participant to procure a 30-day supply of Omnipod DASH Pods at a participating pharmacy. In addition, Insulet’s pharmacy partners shall ship, at no cost to participant, one (1) Omnipod DASH Starter Kit, which shall include:
• One (1) Omnipod DASH Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM)
• One (1) Omnipod DASH User Guide
• One (1) PDM charging cable
4. Product Dispense
Should participant be deemed eligible to receive a one-time dispense of Omnipod DASH Pods at no cost to them, Insulet, or its authorized partner, shall dispense one (1) Omnipod DASH Intro Kit, which shall include:
• One (1) Omnipod DASH PDM
• Eleven (11) Omnipod DASH Pods
• One (1) Omnipod DASH User Guide
• One (1) PDM charging cable
The Omnipod DASH Intro Kit shall be delivered to the shipping address indicated by participant in their Acknowledgment Form. Any estimate date of delivery is given solely for participant’s information and does not constitute a warranty that the Intro Kit will be delivered on said date. Participant is responsible to provide an accurate delivery address, to receive shipment of the Intro Kit and to verify the content of the Intro Kit.