Unlike traditional insulin pumps, the Omnipod DASH® System may be available through your pharmacy benefit.
Omnipod DASH® users pay on average less than $50/mo. co pay through the pharmacy.
Pharmacy Advantage with the OmnipodPromise
No one wants to be locked into a contract and we agree. That is why we are proud to share our OmnipodPromise, for users getting product through the pharmacy*. Our OmnipodPromise allows users to start on Omnipod DASH® and any newer technology with:
- No contract, commitment or obligation
- Easy upgrade to newer Omnipod technology regardless of existing contract, when product is available*
- FREE Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) included with your first box of Pods**
Don’t wait, switch your diabetes management today and upgrade to a newer Omnipod product at any time, regardless if you are on Omnipod or any other pump.
** Subject to co-pays as required by insurance coverage.
How to Get Started with Your Pharmacy Benefit
- Once you and your doctor have determined that the Omnipod DASH® System is the best choice for you, complete our form to get started. This will allow our Customer Care team to contact your insurance plan to determine if you have pharmacy coverage.
- After reviewing your insurance information, you will receive a phone call from an Insulet Customer Care representative to discuss your insurance coverage.
- Once you're ready to get started, our team will connect you with a serviceable pharmacy. We will also follow up with your health care provider directly to request a prescription.
- Once your health care provider sends the prescription to the specified pharmacy, your Omnipod DASH® System will be processed and shipped!