OMNIPOD DASH™ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We have heard from many of you regarding your interest in the Omnipod DASH™ System. We are thrilled at this response and can’t wait to help simplify diabetes management for you and your loved ones! Here is an update on DASH™ and answers to some of the community’s most frequently asked questions.
QUESTIONS ABOUT DASH™
What is the Omnipod DASH ™ Insulin Management System?
Omnipod DASH™ simplifies living with diabetes! The heart of the Omnipod® System is a small, wearable Pod which can deliver up to 72 hours of continuous insulin. The Pod is controlled by a sleek Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) which makes it simple to manage everyday tasks like carbohydrate counting, bolus doses and more.
With Bluetooth® wireless technology, the Omnipod DASH™ System will also feature two iOS mobile applications (Omnipod DISPLAY™ and Omnipod VIEW™) which will allow users quick and easy access to their PDM data on their smartphone and the ability to share therapy status information with up to 12 friends or family members. The Omnipod DASH™ System will also have complimentary iPhone widgets which will give users the ability to see their CGM and insulin delivery information together on a single screen on their personal iOS mobile devices, helping to make diabetes management simple and seamless.
The Omnipod DASH™ System includes the following features:
- Discreet, tubeless, waterproof1 Pod
- Customizable basal insulin profile and bolus calculator
- Intuitive graphical displays
- CalorieKing® food library with carbohydrate content for up to 80,000+ foods2
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Optimized for use with the highly accurate3 CONTOUR® NEXT ONE Blood Glucose Meter for wireless transfer of blood glucose readings to the DASH™ PDM
Does the Omnipod DASH™ System allow you to program zero basal rates?
Yes, with the Omnipod DASH™ System you will be able to deliver a 0.0 u/hr basal rate.
What is the size of the Omnipod DASH™ PDM?
The Omnipod DASH™ PDM has a slim, sleek design with a 4 inch screen and thickness of 1 cm. The DASH™ PDM is also lightweight, weighing in at 6.17 oz.
What does Bluetooth®mean as it relates to the Omnipod DASH™ System?
Bluetooth® wireless technology enables connectivity between the Omnipod DASH™ Pod and PDM as well as to the CONTOUR® NEXT ONE Blood Glucose Meter.
Additionally, Bluetooth® wireless technology provides the capability to see Omnipod DASH™ System data on a users iOS smartphone via the Omnipod® suite of mobile apps, coming soon 2019. For more information on the apps, visit the Omnipod DISPLAY App page or the Omnipod VIEW App page.
Is the Omnipod DASH™ PDM waterproof? Is the Pod still waterproof?
No, the DASH™ PDM is not waterproof. The same waterproof rating as the current Pod applies for the DASH™ Pod: Up to 25 feet for 60 minutes.
Will current Pods work with the new Omnipod DASH™ System?
No, the current Pods will not be compatible with the Omnipod DASH™ System. Omnipod DASH™ Pods have a blue needle cap and updated Pod label for differentiation. In addition, the current Omnipod® PDM will not be compatible with Omnipod DASH™ Pods.
Is the Omnipod DASH™ Pod the same size as the current Omnipod® Pods?
Yes, the DASH™ Pod is the same size as the current Omnipod System Pod.
Does the Omnipod DASH™ Pod hold more or less insulin?
The Omnipod DASH™ Pod will be able to hold up to 200 units of U-100 insulin4, same as the current Pod.
Do I still have to change the DASH™ Pod every three days?
Yes. The Omnipod DASH™ System provides up to 72 hours of continuous insulin delivery.
Will the current Omnipod® System be discontinued?
No. Users may continue to enjoy the Omnipod® System they are on today. At this time the existing Omnipod® Insulin Management System will not be discontinued. Users do not need to switch to the Omnipod DASH™ System once it becomes available and may continue to use and obtain Pods as they do today with the existing Omnipod® System.
Can the Omnipod DASH™ Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) data be uploaded to a data management system?
Yes. Users are able to upload the data from your Omnipod DASH™ System to Glooko, including Insulet Provided Glooko and Diasend.
For those using the latest version of DASH software (SW51), users can also be setup their Omnipod DASH™ PDM for Automatic Upload of data to Insulet Provided Glooko whenever the PDM is connected to Wi-Fi. This will provide even quicker access for up-to-date information in the user’s corresponding Insulet Provided Glooko account.
Note: while the latest version of DASH software (1.0.51) is built to support Automatic Upload of data to Glooko, please visit www.omnipod.com/DASHglooko for full detail on availability of this service, including additional detail on how to setup this service.
Which blood glucose meters can be used with the Omnipod DASH™ System?
The CONTOUR®NEXT ONE Blood Glucose Meter is the only compatible meter that will transfer blood glucose readings to the Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) via Bluetooth® wireless technology.
If a patient chooses to use an alternative blood glucose (BG) meter with the Omnipod DASH™ System, it will not wirelessly transmit BG readings to the Omnipod DASH™ PDM. Users can manually enter BG readings from other meters.
What are the benefits of the CONTOUR® NEXT ONE Blood Glucose Meter?
- Highly Accurate3
- Second-Chance™ sampling allows people with diabetes to apply more blood to the same test strip if the first sample is insufficient, helping to avoid wasting of test strips and offering the potential to save money
- No Coding™ technology means one less step in the testing process and eliminates errors due to user miscoding
- Transfers data to the DASH™ PDM via Bluetooth® wireless technology
Has the Omnipod DASH™ System been developed with cybersecurity in mind?
Insulet, the makers of the Omnipod DASH™ System, take cyber security very seriously. Click here to learn more about the significant steps Insulet has taken to design security into our products.
We also work with firms and individuals to offer rewards for their help identifying and patching security vulnerabilities. Lean more about our coordinated disclosure process here.
Finally, you can click here for all of the latest security bulletins.
Where do I go to find out if I’m covered for the Omnipod DASH™ System?
You can discover if you’re eligible by visiting www.myomnipod.com/DASHcoverage and completing the online benefits check. This self-service tool allows you to initiate the process of verifying benefits and coverage for DASH™. If you have coverage, we will place your order for DASH™ today and proactively contact you when your DASH™ PDM is ready to ship. If your existing insurance plan does not offer coverage for the Omnipod DASH™ system, we will work with your health care provider to facilitate an appeal to your Insurance company on your behalf. If insurance coverage is not currently available—a cash pay option exists for customers.
What else can I do if the Omnipod DASH™ System is not yet covered by my insurance?
Securing access for new technology takes time. That said, since the launch of the Omnipod DASH™ System, we have secured coverage with pharmacy benefit managers and health plans across the nation and are continuing to expand access. We continue to be as dedicated as ever to gaining affordable access for people with diabetes, and we are confident that our decision to pursue coverage through the pharmacy benefit will provide you with a positive impact in the future.
One way you can make an impact directly is by lending your own voice to this effort, through our online resource advocacyforaccess.com (A4A). A4A provides a simple way for you to connect with your insurance carrier and complement Insulet’s efforts to secure affordable access. For more information visit: advocacyforaccess.com.
Should I wait for the Omnipod DASH™ System or go on the existing Omnipod® System today?
We are happy to place an order for DASH™ for you today and once you have coverage and inventory is available, we will proactively contact you and ship you a zero5 cost DASH™ PDM. Please note that there may be an applicable copayment for the Pods. In the meantime, you can check your DASH™ order status in PodderCentral™. Please continue to place orders for your current Omnipod® System through your current supplier.
New customers should get started on the existing Omnipod® System as soon as possible as the same proven benefits of the Pod are available through the existing Omnipod® Insulin Management System.
Is the Omnipod DASH™ System available in Canada and Europe?
The Omnipod DASH™ System has received CE mark and has begun commercialization in the UK and Europe in December 2019. Expanded commercialization will continue on a market by market basis throughout 2020 and beyond. The Omnipod DASH™ System has not yet been approved for sale or use by Health Canada. The Omnipod® Insulin Management System will continue to be available in Canada and Europe.
Mobile Apps Availability
I am an Omnipod DASH™ System and iPhone user and am interested in the Omnipod® mobile apps. How do I access them?
- You will likely require the new DASH™ PDM that is compatible with the mobile apps. When the mobile apps are available to the broader community (following limited market release), you will receive an email with a link that will allow you to request the new DASH™ PDM that is compatible with the mobile apps.
- Once you receive your new DASH™ PDM, visit the App Store, download the apps and get started!
- Training materials can be found at www.myomnipod.com/DISPLAY and www.myomnipod.com/VIEW
Questions About Omnipod DISPLAY™ and VIEW™ Apps
What is the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app?
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app is an iOS smartphone application that conveniently displays information from your Omnipod DASH™ Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM) on your smartphone. It can also help you easily locate your PDM with the “Find My PDM” feature.
Is there a way for me to see my Omnipod® data on my smartphone?
- Yes. The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app is an iOS smartphone application that conveniently displays information from your Omnipod DASH™ Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM)on your smartphone. It can also help you easily locate your PDM with the “Find My PDM” feature.
- The Omnipod® mobile apps are only compatible with the Omnipod DASH™ Insulin Management System.
What is the Omnipod VIEW™ app?
- The Omnipod VIEW™ app is an iOS smartphone application that allows users to view PDM data and Pod status information from any Podder™ who sends an invitation via email.
What is an "iPhone Widget"?
- iPhone widgets are an abbreviated visual of the mobile app, visible after swiping right from the home screen.
- iPhone widgets are meant to provide a quick glance of content.
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app and Omnipod VIEW™ app have associated widgets that allow for a quick glance of PDM/insulin delivery information remotely on your smartphone.
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app and Omnipod VIEW™ app iPhone widgets can be configured next to the Dexcom (CGM) Share app widget for a quick glance of PDM and CGM data within a single smartphone screen.
Does the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app integrate with my CGM data?
- The Omnipod DASH™ System has an iOS widget available that can be configured to allow the G5 or G6 Dexcom widget to be viewed directly next to a user’s Omnipod DASH™ System information.
How often does the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app receive information from the Omnipod DASH™ PDM?
- The PDM will normally update the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app quickly if the PDM’s screen is turned off or asleep, if the user is within range and if Bluetooth® wireless technology is activated (up to 30 feet). This process mimics similar mobile apps in the diabetes community and was designed to preserve phone battery.
- For more information, please reference the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app User Guide located on mymnipod.com/DISPLAY or within the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app ‘Help’ section, located within the app’s ‘Settings’ section.
What features are available in the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app?
With the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app, you can use your smartphone to:
- See current PDM information, including Pod status and alarms
- Locate your PDM using the “Find My PDM” feature
- Review your insulin therapy history
- Invite others to view your PDM data when they download and use the Omnipod VIEW™ application
Can I use the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app to manage my insulin delivery?
- No. You must use your Omnipod DASH™ PDM to deliver insulin.
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app is a secondary, convenient display for your PDM information and related Pod status.
How can I invite others to view my Omnipod DASH™ PDM information?
- Use your Omnipod® DISPLAY app to invite your loved ones or caregivers to view your Omnipod DASH™ PDM information using their email address. In addition to the Omnipod® DISPLAY app, you’ll also need a PodderCentral™ account to invite a viewer.
- If you don’t have a PodderCentral™ account already, create one by entering your email at the bottom of the screen and following the on-screen instructions.
- Once logged in, they will receive a single use invite to download the Omnipod VIEW™ app. Once they install the Omnipod VIEW™ app on their personal smartphone, they can accept the invitation and “Connect to Podder.”
- They will be asked to enter the code they received via email to view your Omnipod DASH™ PDM information and Pod Status.
- In the event you need to setup a new PDM (e.g. replacement), you will need to pair this new device with your Omnipod DASH™ DISPLAY application, and re-issue any invitation to those individuals that you’d like to view your information.
How do I ensure my data is securely sent to Viewers?
- To share your DASH™ PDM data with Viewers, you’ll need to establish a PodderCentral™ account to facilitate the invitation process. As part of the invitation process, a Directed Disclosure form is completed to ensure you’re sharing with the appropriate Viewers.
Can I connect to more than one DASH™ PDM using the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app?
- No. The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app can only be paired with one Omnipod DASH™ PDM at a time. To view information from more than one PDM, you will need to download the Omnipod VIEW™ app.
- In the event you have to setup a new PDM (e.g. replacement), you will need to pair this new device with your Omnipod DASH™ application, and re-issue any invitation to those individuals that’d you’d like to view your information.
Which smartphone models are compatible with the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app?
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app is supported on any iPhone model that runs iOS 11.3 or greater.
- Tablets and laptop computer(s) are not supported.
Is the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app available for Android devices?
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ and Omnipod VIEW™ apps are for iOS only at this time.
Will I see PDM notifications and alarms on my smartphone?
- Yes. Notifications and alarms can be set up to receive a notification on your smartphone each time a new notification or alarm appears on your PDM.
- To do so:
- Go to Settings > Alerts and make sure that “All Alerts” is toggled on.
- Go to your iOS Settings for the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app and set Notifications to “Allow.”
From the DISPLAY™ app, can I remove a Viewer of my PDM data?
- Yes. To remove a Viewer, navigate to the Settings tab and press Viewer. Tap the down arrow next to the Viewer’s name, select Edit Viewer, and then Delete. For more information, please see the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app user guide available at myomnipod.com/DISPLAY or within the Omnipod DISPLAY™ apps ‘Help’ section.
How does "Find my PDM" work?
- Use the “Find my PDM” feature within the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app to quickly locate your PDM. Wherever it may be, “Find my PDM” will trigger an audible tone to help you find it. “Find my PDM” works via Bluetooth® wireless technology and therefore, the PDM must be within 30 feet of your iPhone. Please note, the PDM’s screen must be “asleep” or turned off in order to receive the Bluetooth® wireless signal to begin beeping.
Is the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app or Omnipod VIEW™ app available on the Apple Watch?
- Currently, Apple Watch can receive notifications only. Notifications on the Apple Watch are mirrored from your iPhone by default, so any app you have notifications enabled for on your iPhone will also appear on your Apple Watch.
Where can I find the Omnipod DISPLAY™ and VIEW™ User Guide?
How often does the Omnipod VIEW™ app receive information from the PDM?
- The Omnipod VIEW™ app accesses new information as soon as it is sent to the Omnipod® Cloud by the PDM, approximately every 1-5 minutes. You will always see the time of the last update (last sync) from the PDM on the Omnipod VIEW™ app Home screen. Since data is sent directly from the DASH™ PDM to the cloud via Wi-Fi (if Wi-Fi is enabled on PDM), it should enable quick updates!
What features are available in the Omnipod VIEW™ app?
- With the Omnipod VIEW™ app, you can see the DASH™ PDM information of up to (12) individual Podders™ who have authorized you to view their data. You will have access to current and historical data, including Pod status and alarms to remotely monitor your friends, family members or loved ones.
Can I use Omnipod VIEW™ app to manage my insulin delivery?
- No. The Podder™ must use the PDM to deliver insulin. The Omnipod VIEW™ app is used on a smartphone to remotely view a Podder’s™ insulin on board, delivered insulin doses, and blood glucose testing results to inform you of their therapy status.
What is the difference between the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app and the Omnipod VIEW™ app?
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app is ideal for Podder’s™ who want a convenient view of their DASH™ PDM data on their smartphone, a device that’s already available most of the time. Please note, the Omnipod DASH™ PDM must be within 30 feet of Podder’s™ iPhone to receive updates. The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app also allows a Podder™ to invite others to view their PDM data.
- The Omnipod VIEW™ app can be downloaded by caregivers and family members of the Podder™ who is using Omnipod DASH™ System (as well as the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app) to view their data remotely. The Omnipod VIEW™ app receives updates from the Cloud if the Podder’s DASH™ PDM is connected to Wi-Fi or if the Podder’s™ phone with the installed Omnipod DISPLAY™ app is connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data.
Is the Omnipod VIEW™ app supported on all Apple iPhones?
- The Omnipod VIEW™ app is supported on any iPhone model that runs iOS 11.3 or greater. Tablets and laptop computer(s) are not supported.
Can I install the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app and the Omnipod VIEW™ app on my iPad?
- The iPad or tablet will allow you to download the app, but it will not be optimized for use. For example, screens may not render correctly as it was not tested.
- Therefore, tablets and iPads are considered unsupported for the Omnipod® mobile apps.
What time zone is used for the time displays? Will the Omnipod DASH™ PDM update the clock when in a new time zone?
- If the PDM and iOS smartphone time zones are different, all times on the app are converted to the time zone that is set on the user’s iOS smartphone.
- The DASH™ PDM will not automatically update time when travelling to a new time zone, and the user will need to manually update the time and time zone as required.
How can I stop Viewing a specific Podder's™ data after accepting the invitation?
- To stop viewing a specific Podder’s™ information, the Podder’s™ name must be removed within the Viewer’s Omnipod VIEW™ app. To initiate this, click on the Podder’s™ profile icon (located in the top left corner when viewing their data) and click the edit icon (which resembles a pencil) on their profile image. While in this screen, simply click on “Remove”.
Do I need to have my DASH™ PDM with me in order to see my data on my smartphone using the DISPLAY™ app?
- Yes. The Omnipod DISPLAY™ app receives information from the PDM via Bluetooth® wireless technology. Your phone and PDM must both have Bluetooth® turned on and be within 30 feet of each other, with the PDM’s screen in sleep mode in order to send data to the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app.
Is there a way for me to view my Podder™'s Omnipod DASH™ System data on my phone, like the Dexcom Share and Follow mobile apps?
- Yes. The Omnipod VIEW™ app is an iOS smartphone application that allows you to view the DASH™ PDM data and Pod status information from any Podder™ who sends you an invitation via email.
Is there a way for me to view my Podder™'s Omnipod® System data on my phone, like the Dexcom Share and Follow mobile apps?
- No. Currently there is no mobile app that provides remote viewing of Omnipod® System data like the Dexcom Share and Follow mobile apps.
Which smartphone models are compatible with the Omnipod VIEW™ app? Can I use the Omnipod VIEW™ app on my tablet or other device?
- The Omnipod VIEW™ app is supported on any iPhone model that runs iOS 11.3 or greater.
- Tablets and laptop computer(s) are not supported.
Is the Omnipod VIEW™ app available for Android devices?
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ and Omnipod VIEW™ apps are only for iOS devices at this time.
What time zone is used for the time displays on the Omnipod VIEW app?
- If the PDM and iOS smartphone time zones are different, all times on the app are converted to the time zone that is set on the Omnipod VIEW™ app user’s iOS smartphone.
How I can start using VIEW™ to monitor a Podder™'s data?
- Using the Omnipod® DISPLAY app, the Podder™ must invite you to view their Omnipod DASH™ PDM information via email. You will then receive a single use invitation to download the Omnipod VIEW™ app. Once you install the Omnipod VIEW™ app on your personal smartphone, you can accept the invitation and “Connect to Podder.” You will be asked to enter a code included in the email invitation to view the Podder™’s Omnipod DASH™ PDM information and Pod Status.
Why does the Bluetooth® permission request within the Omnipod DISPLAY™ mobile app want to know my location?
- When a User opens the Omnipod DISPLAY™ App for the first time after they’ve upgraded to iOS 13, the pop-up message says:
- The text displayed is stock / standard from Apple.
- The Omnipod DISPLAY™ App is not looking for any location details and the use of Bluetooth® is required to receive data from the Omnipod DASH™ Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM).
I received a DASH™ PDM replacement recently. Will my new Omnipod DASH™ PDM work with the Omnipod DISPLAY™ and Omnipod VIEW™ mobile apps?
If you had previously setup your Omnipod DASH™ PDM to pair with the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app, you will need to repair your new (replacement) PDM with the Omnipod DISPLAY™ mobile app on your iPhone.
If you had previously invited viewers to view your Omnipod DASH™ System information, you will need to re-invite them after you’ve setup your new PDM and successfully paired it with the Omnipod DISPLAY™ app.
Is the CalorieKing Food Library available in Spanish?
- No, the CalorieKing Food Library is only available when the Omnipod DASH™ PDM is set to English language.
My device is currently setup in English or Spanish language, and I would like to switch the language. How do I do this?
- Within the PDM, you can change your device’s language by navigating to ‘PDM Device’ within the Settings, scroll down and select ‘Language’. Here, you’ll be presented with a dropdown menu to select an alternative language. If selecting a change in language, you’ll need to ‘Save’ this selection and confirm the requested PDM restart to save the language selection.
Can the Glooko® App be used to register for Automatic Upload?
How do I know if my Omnipod DASH™ PDM was successful with automatically uploading PDM data to Glooko®?
- There are two ways to confirm this:
- Check your Glooko® account after the next midnight to see your prior day’s data
- Navigate to the PDM’s ‘About’ page within the device’s main menu. Scroll down and confirm the ‘Last Sync to Cloud’ detail. This date and time will show the last time information was uploaded to the Insulet Cloud and will be reflected in Glooko® the next day (after midnight).
I do not have an email address available, can I still setup my Omnipod DASH™ PDM for Automatic Upload of data to Insulet Provided Glooko®?
- Having an email address is required to create a PodderCentral™ account which is needed to register your Omnipod DASH™ PDM with Glooko®. However, users are still able to use the cable to manually upload their PDM’s data.
If my Omnipod DASH™ PDM is not connected to Wi-Fi at midnight, what information will be displayed in my Glooko® account the next time it’s connected to Wi-Fi?
- If your PDM that has been setup to automatically upload data to Glooko® is not connected to Wi-Fi over midnight, no data from the prior day will be displayed in your Glooko® account until the PDM is re-connected to Wi-Fi. However, no data will be lost, and upon connecting to Wi-Fi, the prior day(s) data will appear very shortly after.
- Let’s use the example of a PDM on June 1st that loses Wi-Fi at 8PM. The PDM is not connected to Wi-Fi over midnight and doesn’t reconnect to Wi-Fi until the next day, June 2nd at 11AM.
- In this example, if the user checked their Glooko® account at 10AM on June 2nd, they would not see any data for June 1st. Shortly after 11AM, when the PDM has re-established a Wi-Fi connection, the data from June 1st will appear.
- It is recommended that a user’s Omnipod DASH™ PDM remain powered ON overnight and wherever possible, connected to Wi-Fi. Users can also use the manual USB upload option in the event Wi-Fi connectivity is interrupted or not available.
GENERAL PDM FUNCTIONALITY
What criteria must be met to check for a software update and if available, download and install the software update?
- The Omnipod DASH™ PDM must have:
- >30% battery charge
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- No active Pod
- Full detail about this can be found in the Omnipod DASH™ Insulin Management System User Guide
How do I pair my CONTOUR® NEXT ONE Blood Glucose meter, previously paired with my Omnipod DASH™ PDM, to a replacement Omnipod DASH™ PDM?
- The CONTOUR® NEXT ONE Blood Glucose Meter can only be used with 1 PDM at a time. If a user wanted to pair their BG Meter to their replacement PDM, they can either unpair it from the original PDM or reclaim it using the original PDM’s serial number. (found within the PDM’s ‘About’ screen accessed from the main menu).
After completing First Time Setup of my new and/or replacement Omnipod DASH™ PDM, my PDM restarted and brought me to the home screen. Is this normal?
- Yes, this is normal and expected. This brief restart will occur after First Time Setup or after a language change is selected (e.g. English to Spanish or Spanish to English).
- The Pod has an IP28 rating. The PDM is not waterproof.
- The CalorieKing® food library is in English language only.
- Christiansen, M. et al. A New, Wireless-enabled Blood Glucose Monitoring System That Links to a Smart Mobile Device: Accuracy and User Performance Evaluation. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology. 2017, Vol. 11(3) 567-573.
- Humalog, Novalog, Admelog and Apidra
- With the Omnipod DASH™ System, customers will be eligible to receive 1 zero-cost PDM every 4 years with the purchase of Pods subject to certain conditions including but not limited to, verification of insurance.