Ready. Set Free.
No one chooses diabetes, but almost everyone gets to decide how they live with it. Now you can decide if you would rather live your life free from multiple daily injections and cumbersome tubed pumps.
Whether you have Type 1 Diabetes, Insulin-Requiring Type 2 Diabetes, Gestational Diabetes, or Latent Autoimmune Diabetes (LADA), Pod therapy may be a perfect fit for you. And if you are a parent caregiver, remember that the Omnipod® System is the #1 pediatric prescribed pump for kids and their caregivers1.
How to Start Pod Therapy
The Omnipod® System is simple to use, and getting started is even easier! Just fill out our form to get started, and we'll take it from there.
Already a Podder™?
Interested in finding out if you have coverage for the Omnipod DASH™ System? We are here to help! Click on the link below to take the next step towards getting started on the Omnipod DASH™ System.
Get Started Today By Checking Your Insurance
After you successfully submit our form, we'll send you an email with additional information. Please be sure to add insulet.com to your safe-senders list to prevent the email from going to your spam folder.
Next, our experienced benefits team will then follow up with your insurance provider(s) to gather the information you need to determine the insurance coverage that works best for you and your family. Finally, we'll contact you to discuss your coverage options, help confirm your prescription, and arrange for the shipment of your Omnipod DASH™ System.
The Pod Promise: 45 Day Full Money-Back Guarantee
We know that choosing an insulin management system is tough. To make your decision easier, we'll give you our Pod Promise Guarantee: if you get started on the Omnipod® System and decide it's not right for you, you may be eligible for a full refund within the first 45 days2.
Not sure that you're ready to become a Podder™? Try out our free demo kit at home to see how the Pod looks and feels first-hand.
Prefer To Send Us Your Information Via Mail Or Fax?
Please work with your doctor or Certified Diabetes Educator to complete and submit the following forms.
- Patient Information Form
- Photocopy of the front and back of your insurance card (please also include your pharmacy card, as applicable)
Send these completed documents as a single fax to our confidential fax line at 877-467-8538 or mail them to:
ATTN: Customer Care
100 Nagog Park
Acton, MA 01720
Questions? Call us at 1-800-591-3455.
1. According to dQ&A Q1 2018 Patient Panel Survey. Share of parents of children with type 1 diabetes on an insulin pump who had chosen the Omnipod® System was higher than for other pumps. Statistical significance of results calculated at the 95% level.
2. Our Pod Promise Program Details, Terms and Conditions:
- To request your money back, call our Customer Care Team at 800.591.3455 and they will send you a return kit, free of charge.
- The request for money back must be made within 45 days of receipt of your ﬁrst shipment.
- Only product from your ﬁrst shipment is eligible for money back.
- You have 14 days from the request date to return your Starter Kit and any unused product. There is no need to return your used product.
- Refunds will be issued to you and your health insurance provider.
- Pod Promise is not available for product received through the pharmacy channel.
The Pod has a waterproof IP28 rating for up to 25 feet for 60 minutes. The Personal Diabetes Manager is not waterproof.