If you have T1D, discover the simple and discreet way to deliver your insulin
If you use Multiple Daily Injections (MDI) or tubed insulin pumps, take a look at the Omnipod DASH™ Insulin Management System. It uses a tubeless, wearable and waterproof1 Pod that provides up to 72 hours2 of non-stop insulin delivery, combined with an intuitive touch-screen and Bluetooth®-enabled Omnipod DASH™ Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM).
You can wear the Pod anywhere you would administer an injection. Placement is easy and completed at the touch of a button, and without even seeing a needle.
You can use the Omnipod DASH™ PDM to conveniently and discreetly communicate3 with your Pod, adjusting insulin doses anywhere you are.
Speak to your HCP to assess which insulin delivery system best meets your needs.
The Pod is a small, tubeless, wearable and waterproof1 device that you fill with insulin and wear directly on your body.
Its durable, waterproof1 exterior shell houses a built-in 200-unit insulin reservoir, angled infusion set, automatic inserter, delivery mechanism and power supply. You can place the Pod anywhere you would normally give yourself an injection, for up to three days of non-stop insulin delivery2.
The Pod includes a small, flexible cannula that inserts automatically with the push of a button.
It delivers personalised doses of insulin into your body based on the set and variable rates that you program into its handheld companion, the Omnipod DASH™ PDM.
The Pod communicates wirelessly3 with the Omnipod DASHTM PDM to program insulin delivery.
The Pod can be worn comfortably and discreetly under your clothes, while carrying the Omnipod DASH™ PDM separately in a pocket, backpack or handbag.
The Omnipod DASH™ PDM
Multiple Omnipod DASH™ PDM features support how you control your insulin
- You can set a Zero Basal Rate if you require low insulin delivery
- You can set Fractional Insulin to Carb Ratios (0.1g/U) if you are insulin sensitive
- The Pod Site Tracker helps you to track your Pod site locations.
- You can set various presets on the Omnipod DASH™ PDM to establish favourites, tag your activities and personalise insulin delivery based on your daily routine
Compatibility with other systems simplifies the tracking and recording of data
Insulet Provided diasend® allows you to review your diabetes patterns on your smartphone or personal computer, understand the cause-and-effect relationships of your activities on your blood glucose, and easily share diabetes data with your diabetes healthcare provider.
THREE SIMPLE STEPS TO INSULIN DELIVERY
Step 1. Fill the Pod.
The Pod automatically primes itself and performs a series of safety checks to prepare for insulin delivery.
Step 3. Press Start.
The cannula inserts automatically and insulin delivery begins at the touch of a button.
- The Pod has a waterproof IP28 rating for up to 7.6 metres for 60 minutes. The PDM is not waterproof
- Up to 72 hours of insulin delivery.
- At start-up, the Pod and Personal Diabetes Manager must be adjacent and touching. During normal operation, the Personal Diabetes Manager must be within 1.5 metres of the Pod.
- The sample Pod is a needle-free, non-functioning Pod.
All screen images are examples and are for illustrative purposes only.