Simplify Insulin Delivery
Discover the freedom that the Omnipod DASH® Insulin Management System can offer by registering for a free Pod Therapy 101 webinar
The live sessions will run for 60 minutes and will include the following topics:
- How insulin pumps work
- Benefits of Omnipod DASH® vs MDI or tubed pumps
- Simplicity of using Omnipod DASH®
- Insurance coverage for Omnipod DASH®
- How Insulet supports patients using Omnipod DASH® from start through on-going care
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information on how to join the meeting.
*All sessions listed on this page will be in hosted in English. If you are looking for a French session, click here.
Thursday, October 21, 2021, 6:00 pm EST
Tuesday, October 26, 2021, 6:00 pm PST
Thursday, November 4, 2021, 6:00 pm EST
Tuesday, November 9, 2021, 6:00 pm PST
Thursday, November 18, 2021, 6:00 pm EST
Tuesday, November 23, 2021, 6:00 pm PST
Thursday, December 2, 2021, 6:00 pm EST
Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 6:00 pm PST
Thursday, December 16, 2021, 6:00 pm EST
Tuesday, December 21, 2021, 6:00 pm PST
You can request a free Pod Experience Kit.
Simply complete the Pod Experience Kit (PEK) form below and we will send you a free Pod Experience Kit (PEK)
What's included in the PEK?
- The kit includes a non-functioning & needle-free Demo Pod
- The Demo Pod can be worn almost anywhere you would give yourself an injection for up to 3 days without injecting or receiving insulin
- The Demo Pod gives the wearer an idea of the size, the weight, and how it is worn on the body
- The PEK also comes with a brochure that helps you understand how Omnipod works.
The PEK does NOT include a Personal Diabetes Manager (PDM)