Omnipod® Live Demos
Simplify Insulin Delivery - Simplify Life™
Live demos for people considering Omnipod®.
The sessions will run for 60 minutes and will include the following topics:
- Product overview/demo (using our point of view camera);
- Insight into the virtual onboarding process with Omnipod®;
- Q&A session and the opportunity to talk with an Omnipod® representative.
Multiple Omnipod DASH® PDM features support how you control your insulin
Toggle expanded content
- You can set a Zero Basal Rate if you require low insulin delivery
- You can set Fractional Insulin to Carb Ratios (0.1g/U) if you are insulin sensitive
- The Pod Site Tracker helps you to track your Pod site locations.
- You can set various presets on the Omnipod DASH® PDM to establish favourites, tag your activities and personalise insulin delivery based on your daily routine
Tubeless, automated insulin adjustments
Omnipod® 5, the first wearable, tubeless, hybrid closed loop system integrated with Dexcom G6, is now CE marked for people with type 1 diabetes aged 2 years and older.
The Omnipod® 5 System works with the Dexcom G6 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System to continuously adapt and automatically deliver basal insulin according to your personal needs.