Podder™ Tools and Resources
The Omnipod® Insulin Management System simplifies diabetes management, allowing you to live your life on your own terms. Whether you are newly diagnosed with diabetes or a long-standing member of our Podder™ community, the Omnipod® Team is here with tools and resources to help you get the most out of your Omnipod® System.
Omnipod ® System Patient Resource Guides and Troubleshooting
The information below will help you understand and use your Omnipod® System to its fullest. Please note that these resources are intended to be used along with your diabetes management plan and input from your healthcare provider.
Getting Started on the Pod
Before you begin using the Omnipod® System, you should read the User Guide carefully.
- Learn everything you could want to know about using your Omnipod® System in our User Guide. From getting started to troubleshooting.
- See where you can comfortably wear your Pod and check out some tips about optimal Pod adhesion and cannula insertion in our Pod Placement Guide
Guides for Podder™ Kids and their Caregivers
The Omnipod® System is the #1 preferred Pediatric Insulin Pump*, suitable for patients of all ages. The following guide aim to help you and anyone else who cares for your child navigate the Omnipod® System and troubleshoot any possible challenges effectively.
- Our Caregiver Guide helps parents, teachers and all other secondary caregivers navigate usage of the Omnipod® System
Additional User Guides and Frequently Asked Questions
These additional resources aim to help you navigate other questions that you may have while using the Omnipod® System.
- Our Frequently Asked Questions page provides in-depth responses to some of the most common questions we receive from prospective and current Podders™
- The Carb Counting Guide breaks down the steps to identify and estimate carbohydrates in your meals to dose mealtime insulin accordingly
Sometimes it’s easier to learn by watching someone else. That is why we’ve created videos to help you navigate every aspect of your Omnipod ® System, from applying the Pod to programming your Personal Diabetes Manager.
*According to dQ&A Q3 2016 Patient Panel Survey. Share of parents of children with type 1 diabetes on an insulin pump who had chosen the Omnipod® was higher than for other pumps. Statistical significance of results calculated at the 95% level.
The tools and information above have been created for the CAT45E, CAT45F, PDM-CAN-D001-MM, PDM Model. The model number can be found on the back of the PDM.