- To keep track of information you have inputted into the website, such as when you fill in online forms or place items in a shopping basket, so that this information is not lost as you navigate between pages;
- To remember your preferences, such as language or font preferences, as you navigate between pages on our website;
- To identify you if you log into an account you have with us, to keep you logged in as you move around the website so you do not have to submit a username and password for every page, and to detect any fraudulent attempts to log in using your account credentials;
- Where you make use of audio or video functionality on the website, to store technical data about that audio or video to make it easier to watch;
- To measure the effectiveness of our advertising and your interactions with this advertising;
- To ensure that we can manage demand for our website and provide a good level of service to all users;
- To engage in analytics about how the website is used; and
- To allow you to connect with your social media profiles and share content from our website on social media
More information about the cookies we use on our websites is set out in the table below.
Your choices when it comes to cookies
You can use your browser settings to accept or reject new Cookies and to delete existing Cookies. You can also set your browser to notify you each time new Cookies are placed on your computer or other device.
If you choose to disable some or all Cookies, you may not be able to make full use of our platforms. For example, you may not be able to add items to your shopping basket, remain logged into your account, or change your language preferences on the site.
Further information about our privacy practices
Version: 26 March 2018