Experience Omnipod DASH for
$90* for 90 Days
*Total costs (incl. NDSS co-payments) are $148.60 (NDSS general) & $134.40 (NDSS concession), plus any applicable training fees.
Ready to say goodbye to injections or your tubed pump? Take Omnipod DASH® out for a spin with our $90 For 90 Days Of Omnipod promotion*. For a limited time, you can access the Omnipod DASH Insulin Management System for $90* for your first 90 days, saving $414.81. The standard NDSS dispensing fee of $29.30/box for general and $22.20/box for concession card holders will be payable at your local pharmacy or NDSS access point.
Experience the Omnipod DASH System for 90 days so you can be sure it's right for you. This program is limited to the first 500 eligible registrants.
Registrants must be new to using Omnipod® and have support from their healthcare team. You will need to discuss the Omnipod DASH® System with your healthcare team prior to commencing on therapy.
*Total costs (including NDSS co-payments) are $148.60 (NDSS general) and $134.40 (NDSS concession), plus any applicable training fees. Savings based on monthly cost of the Omnipod Dash System of $168.27/month for 3 months.
What's next? Simply register your interest below and our team will be in contact with you shortly to discuss next steps!
The $90* for 90 Days Of Omnipod® (Program) is an access program for the Omnipod DASH System (Omnipod) for new Omnipod® users only. It is a limited three-month program during which Omnipod is offered to new customers at a significantly reduced cost for a short period, acknowledging the significant cost barriers of trialling new insulin pump systems.
This program is designed to assist those people interested in using Omnipod to see if it is right for them, with support from their healthcare team.
In addition to the $90 initial payment to Insulet, you will also need to pay an NDSS co-payment to your NDSS access point (usually a local pharmacy) on two occasions when you collect a box as part of the Program, in the amount of $29.30/box for general or $22.20/box for concession card holders. You will also need to receive training on the use of Omnipod, which may incur additional fees depending on who provides your training.
This means that the costs to you for 90 days’ supply under this Program will be a $90 payment to Insulet and two NDSS co-payments to your pharmacy of $29.30/box for general or $22.20/box for concession card holders, totalling $148.60 for general and $134.40 for concession card holders, plus any applicable training costs.
The Program is time-limited in nature and involves a reduced cost during the 90 day period compared to the ordinary subsidised, ongoing costs of Omnipod (which is $168.27/month dependent on purchase quantity required, plus NDSS co-payment fees). One box provides up to a month’s supply of Pods.
An initial $90 amount will be payable in full to Insulet prior to commencing on therapy, with the first box shipped directly from Insulet for training. After you confirm your training with Insulet, the subsequent 2 boxes will be ordered and collected by you through your pharmacy (or other NDSS access point).
If you wish to continue to use Omnipod after the end of the Program, you will have to access via the existing subsidy pathways (Pay As You Pod or through private health insurance) or by paying the full, unsubsidised, ongoing cost of Omnipod.
$90* for 90 Days of Omnipod® Program Terms and Conditions:
To be eligible for the $90* for 90 Days of Omnipod® Program, participants must first complete the registration form, after which they will be required to submit a completed and signed Initial Order Form and additional documentation and make an initial $90 upfront payment to Insulet. Participant eligibility for the $90* for 90 Days of Omnipod® Program is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. Participants must be among the first 500 registrants who satisfy the other eligibility requirements in these terms and conditions.
2. Participants must be eligible under NDSS and new to Omnipod therapy (e.g. they must currently be treated using multiple daily injections or tubed pumps only).
3. Participants must be prescribed Omnipod therapy by an appropriately-qualified healthcare professional.
4. Participant’s healthcare professional must provide participant’s completed and signed Initial Order Form in addition to a signed Letter of Clinical Support to Insulet Customer Operations Team between 00:00 on 1 September, 2023 [AEST] and 11:59 on 31 December, 2023 [AEST].
5. Participants must be trained to commence on Omnipod by 00:00 28 February, 2024 [AEST].
6. A payment of $90 must be paid in full to Insulet before any goods are dispatched or made available to the participant.
7. The first box of Pods will be sent directly to participant. Participants must order and collect the second and third boxes of Pods from their NDSS access point (usually a pharmacy).
8. * At the time of collecting each of the second and third boxes, participants will be required to pay an additional NDSS co-payment of $29.30/box for general or $22.20/box for concession card holders. Participants will also need to receive training on Omnipod, which may involve an additional cost if participants do not receive training through free public health programs. Therefore the total cost of the 90 days’ supply under the Program for participants will be $149.40 for general and $134.40 for concession card holders, plus any applicable training fees. 9. Participants must not sell, trade, return for credit or seek reimbursement for any element of the Omnipod DASH System (comprising the PDM and Pods) provided as part of this Program. Other restrictions may apply. Cancel at any time. These $90* for 90 Days Of Omnipod® Program terms and conditions are subject to change.